In recognition of the dire need for Industry-Academia Partnership for mutual benefit, the University puts in concerted efforts to build and nurture partnerships with the industry. These initiatives helped in making the University's curricula of all programs contemporary, taking into account technological developments and the changing requirements of the industry and the society.
Following initiatives are taken by ICFAI to nurture the partnership with industry.
- Seminars: ICFAI conducts seminars in association with industry associations like Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on industry relevant topics (like Skill Conclave in Ranchi in association with CII).
- Industry-Academia Interface: ICFAI conducts Industry-Academia Interface events wherein industry leaders and the University discuss the issues and concerns faced and work out plan of action to address them.
- Guest lectures by industry personnel: to ICFAI students so that the students can understand the corporate perspectives.
- Continuing Education programs: in order to reskill / enhance skills of the practising managers, ICFAI conducts Management Development Programs in areas like Financial Intelligence for professional Growth and effective Healthcare Management, in association with Industry associations like Indian Hospital association.
- The industry associations take the professional help of ICFAI to judge the participants in competitions like Case Study competition. ICFAI has built an active association with Institution of Engineers, wherein VC of the University was invited to be the key note speaker on Engineers Day celebrations.